Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 1 at the Lighthouse

Hey guys! It's Jessica:

I had my first day at the Lighthouse on Monday.  I really like working with Dollie, the assistant manager (not sure of her exact title, but basically the boss of us!).  She is very nice and super organized, which is mostly what we have been helping her with all week.  We are trying to organize more folders for her and making copies of things.  Next week we will most likely start working with the kids.  I'm really excited about that.  I have been assigned to the infant room! I love babies! So I think that will be fun! They have 3 or 4 babies right now I think... at least she said they have 3 new ones.  But anyway it will be fun.  I loved my experience on Monday.  It was a very relaxed and positive atmosphere.  They're all so nice and you can tell they love the kids they work with.  Dollie is so excited to work with us.  She said she is so thankful for us working there right now, I guess it has been pretty hectic with them moving in a few months.  They will get a new location in the beginning of January, so thats cool!

As the other girls have said, we are having the Fall festival here next week! So it should be fun! Hope the kids enjoy it :)

Alrighty, I will keep you guys posted on the next month at Lighthouse.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment