Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello from Nationals!

Hey guys!
We are at Nationals right now and totally dominating! I hope I haven't spoken too soon, but everything is going great! It's so exciting to be here. We are sorry we are missing class! But not too much is new in the Lighthouse department. Volunteering is going great and running very smoothly. They seem to have everything organized and professional now. I always have something to do, and I always know where to go. I almost have all of my hours in by this time!
The next thing on our list is our big Easter Egg Hunt that we are going to throw for the kids! We haven't discussed it much because our main focus has been this week at Nationals, but now that swimming won't be involved much anymore we are going to put forth a lot of effort at Lighthouse. We will have so much more time to be planning and helping them out.
Everything at Summit is going just fine. We haven't been home all week, so I hope our apartment is ok! But the four of us are swimming great and having fun representing Drury at the meet. There really isn't much more to talk about, but I hope we see you soon as National Champions!
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment